What is MyLoveLex?
MyLoveLex is a platform where you can find new people by publishing a list of questions (a LoveLexicon) and getting your answers directly in a private message! No more swiping left or right.
We provide the means to find new people in a different way as we stand behind the motto “Thoughts first, Looks second”!
Our Blog and Forum are the best places for people who want to find their other half by not just swiping to the right, but by putting in the effort to get to know the other side better by asking questions and getting answers before anything else. This way you can establish a strong bond not just physically, but mentally as well!
How it works?
Read our blog and try to re-think the situation that you are in. Try to see things from a different perspective.
Allow yourself to be provoked by a different way of thinking.
Share your thoughts, create or join the discussions in our forum social network. Create profiles, invite friends and message each other,
but MOST IMPORTATNLY…
…Create Your “LOVE LEXICON“…
What is NOT?
Latest Blog Posts
NOTE: MyLoveLex blog posts are meant to provide a different point of view of many relationships or self-esteem issues. They are not meant to be considered as absolutely true, nor as advice from a specialist!
- Discover Your Attachment Style: A Guide to Understanding How You Approach RelationshipsWhen it comes to how we approach and manage our relationships, attachment types are quite important. Knowing your personal attachment style will help you understand your communication and relationship habits as well as any attachment-related problems you may be having. To find out if you have a secure, anxious, or avoidant attachment style and to learn how it could affect your relationships, take our attachment style test.
- 10 Self-Assessment Tests for Understanding Yourself and Your Needs in RelationshipsLearn how to better understand yourself and your relationship needs with our list of valuable tests and assessments. From attachment style to communication style, these tests can help you identify compatible partners and set healthy boundaries. Start improving your relationships today!
- How alive or how dead you are emotionally?Numbness is the state of being overwhelmed by too many feelings, not the lack of feelings. If you choose to silence one emotion, you also silence the others. You muffle the pain and the happiness. In this instance, we are living in a state where we are unable to experience the whole range of human emotions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to answer an existing LoveLexicon?Answering existing love lexicon gives it’s owner a chance to know you better and easily discover common features between you.
- How to publish your first LoveLexicon?Publishing your first Love Lexicon takes you one step closer to your future soul mate. Once it is published the others will see it and answer it.
- What is a LoveLexicon?Your Love Lexicon is a unique set of questions that you want to ask your future soul mate. Find the right one for you based on the answers given!