About This Platform
What is MyLoveLex?
MyLoveLex is a platform where you can find new people by publishing a list of questions (a LoveLexicon) and getting your answers directly in a private message! No more swiping left or right.
We provide the means to find new people in a different way as we stand behind the motto “Thoughts first, Looks second”!
Our Blog and Forum are the best places for people who want to find their other half by not just swiping to the right, but by putting in the effort to get to know the other side better by asking questions and getting answers before anything else. This way you can establish a strong bond not just physically, but mentally as well!
Latest Blog Posts
- How alive or how dead you are emotionally?Numbness is the state of being overwhelmed by too many feelings, not the lack of feelings. If you choose to silence one emotion, you also silence the others. You muffle the pain and the happiness. In this instance, we are living in a state where we are unable to experience the whole range of human emotions.
- What are the most important things in a relationship?What better way to examine the answer to this question but to search for things that are missing in one relationship. Following this logic and the results of the survey mentioned above, the list with the most important things in a relationship should look like this
- Origin of relationship commitment issues. What causes the fear of commitment?The origin of the commitment issues can be searched in the early stages of a child’s development. The lack of age-appropriate protection in early infancy, can lead to…
- The Best 12 online communities for lonely people!Depending on the type of platform that is used, we have separated 6 forums and 6 social media groups and spaces that will best suit your needs.
- What is nostalgia and does it have a purpose?The original word that was used over 300 years ago for the feeling that we now call nostalgia was homesickness – the feeling of longing for the past, where things seemed better, or for missing aspects of a personal lived past.
- Is it bad to be a loner? 7 Risks and benefits!Being a loner can be beneficial to one’s health. With less frequent engagement with their friends or social media, some people feel higher levels of life satisfaction.
What makes the difference?
What is NOT?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How to answer an existing LoveLexicon?Answering existing love lexicon gives it’s owner a chance to know you better and easily discover common features between you.
- How to publish your first LoveLexicon?Publishing your first Love Lexicon takes you one step closer to your future soul mate. Once it is published the others will see it and answer it.
- What is a LoveLexicon?Your Love Lexicon is a unique set of questions that you want to ask your future soul mate. Find the right one for you based on the answers given!